ITIL Practitioner - Support and Restore
The ITIL Practitioner Certification - Support and Restore (IPSR) path will be usefull for everybody who would like to improve his / hre knowledge in Support and Restore areas. Previous name for this practitioner stage was covered by particular itil processes including: incident management, service desk, problem management.
Support and Restore concentrate on the following aspects:
- managing and organizing service desk
- optimizing service desk
, incident management
and problem management
- relation between processes and its interfaces
- overall improvements in IT support
- restoring service and increasing IT service stability
- benefits on how cusomer relationships can be improved
Same as in Release and Control Foundation Certification in IT Service Management
is a prerequisite for every ITIL Practitioner exam. Of course practical experience in support and restore environment is highly desired.
source: ITIL Sources
published: 2008-07-02 12:42:14
People reading this article have also read