ITIL Practitioner - Release and Control
The ITIL Practitioner - Release and Control (IPRC) path is designed for team leaders and specialists who would like to improve their knowledge in Release and Control processes. Previous name for this practitioner area was available under particular itil process area: change management, release management, configuration management.
Release and Control concentrate on the following aspects:
- organizing and optimizing change, configuration and release (CRC) management processes
- dealing with release to production subjects
- developing strategy for conrolled and centralized CRC
- improving quality of service
- providing accurate information about IT infrastructure
- identifying opportunities to coninually imrpove and measure itil processes
Foundation Certification in IT Service Management
is a prerequisite for every ITIL Practitioner exam. Also practical experience in CRC related field and / or environment is highly desired.
source: ITIL Sources
published: 2008-07-06 10:34:21
People reading this article have also read